Monday, March 12, 2012

Tool 8

1. The iPod touch and iPad are designed to be personal devices, but are expected to be used as group tools within a classroom of 32-35 students.


Teachers are expected to sync the classroom devices to their teacher laptops.


As I develop materials and download apps as part of my instructional program, I can add content to the device without having to wait on someone else to do it for me.


2. I plan to create a written copy (which will also be posted on my teacher webpage) about the importance of being a good digital citizen. Students will provide a signature indicating that they received the guidelines and that they understand that the privilege of accessing in class technology is contingent upon them being a good digital citizen.

No comments:

Post a Comment